Here are some useful resources if you would like to find out more about Ripon Together.
Ripon CIC Statement
Community Interest Statement
The Ripon CIC has been set up to improve the vitality and prosperity of Ripon through fostering greater unity and cooperation amongst its community, in order to achieve positive change. This will benefit:
- People who live, work and / or run a business in and around Ripon
- People who visit Ripon to access cultural, leisure, business and community services and facilities.
Ripon Together will:
- Provide a mechanism for organisations and members of the community to work together in partnership to improve the city
- Develop a sustainable approach to funding by looking for opportunities to generate surpluses which can be reinvested in addition to access grant funding to support the delivery of actions.
- Develop and deliver projects and services to enhance the city’s economy.
- Develop and deliver projects and services to improve the customer experience and attract more visitors and tourists to Ripon.
- Develop and deliver projects and services to improve the quality of life of those living in and around the city.
- Any surpluses generated will be reinvested in the delivery of projects and services as outlined above for the benefit of the community in pursuit of the Community Interest Company’s objective.
Ripon Together encourages everyone with an interest in these activities to become members and actively participate in supporting the community and working collaboratively Ripon Together brings together public, private and voluntary sector organisations to work together on programme of activities.
The expected outcomeis that it will help promote and strengthen a thriving and vibrant community of partners in and around the City Of Ripon.
Current Directors - 2020 -2021
The current directors of Ripon Together are:
Stuart Baldwin – Ripon Business Improvement District
Dean John Dobson – Ripon Cathedral
Stuart Gill – VisitRipon/Newby Hall
Simon Hewitt – Community
Tim Jones – Community
David Ingham – Community and business
Jeremy Dunford – Friends of Hell Wath and Ripon Disability Forum
Andrew Williams – (nominated by) Ripon City Council
Mick Stanley – Ripon Civic Society
Sara Trewhitt – Ripon City of Sanctuary and Plastic Free Ripon
Lindy Webb – Community/Ripon Museums